51a High Street

SG7 5NP

This house is built on part of the site of a Methodist chapel which stood here for a hundred years from 1880.  For more information please go to Places / Church and Chapel / New Wesleyan chapel.

Photo:David and Sue Hall, taken on 30th May 2012.

David and Sue Hall, taken on 30th May 2012.

This page was added on 04/06/2012.